Nerve growth factor inhibits osmotic swelling of rat retinal glial (Müller) and bipolar cells by inducing glial cytokine release
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 303–313, November 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 303–313.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2014 02:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: GRK 1097/1, RE 849/16-1
Figure S1. The inhibitory effects of NGF on the osmotic swelling of Müller and bipolar cell somata in retinal slices are mediated by receptor transactivation.
Figure S2. Immunolocalization of NGF in slices of the rat retina.
Figure S3. Immunolocalization of TrkA in slices of the rat retina.
Figure S4. Immunolocalization of p75NTR in slices of the rat retina.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.