Stimulatory role of the chemokine CCL2 in the migration and peptide expression of embryonic hypothalamic neurons
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 4, pages 509–520, November 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 509–520.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2014 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2014
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AA12882, R21AA020593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!