These authors contribute equally to this work.
Differential regulation of amyloid precursor protein sorting with pathological mutations results in a distinct effect on amyloid-β production
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 4, pages 407–412, November 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 407–412.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2014 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2014
- Taiwan Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: NSC 102-2320-B-010-021-MY2
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX98-9816NC
- Cheng Hsin General Hospital. Grant Number: 102F218C05
- Yen Tjing Ling Medical Foundation. Grant Number: CI-102-4
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: V103E4-002
- Taiwan Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!