Girdin, an actin-binding protein, is critical for migration, adhesion, and invasion of human glioblastoma cells
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 4, pages 457–469, November 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 457–469.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2014 08:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2014
- China 863 program. Grant Number: 2012AA020101
- National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81272358
- Foundation of National Clinical Research Center of Cancer. Grant Number: N14B10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!