These authors contributed equally to this work.
CLIC1 functional expression is required for cAMP-induced neurite elongation in post-natal mouse retinal ganglion cells
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 131, Issue 4, pages 444–456, November 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 131, 444–456.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2014 08:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2014
- Ministero dell'Istruzione
- dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR)
- IIT Intramural funds. Grant Number: PRIN 2007
Figure S1. Fitting method to quantify neurites' growth rates in time-lapse microscopy experiments.
Figure S2. Western blot analysis of CLIC1 in N2A cells untransfected or transfected with M2-tagged CLIC1 (arrow). Arrowhead indicates endogenous CLIC1 protein.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.