Expression of 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 1 in the Human Hypothalamus
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Neuroendocrinology
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 425–432, May 2013
How to Cite
Bisschop, P. H., Dekker, M. J. H. J., Osterthun, W., Kwakkel, J., Anink, J. J., Boelen, A., Unmehopa, U. A., Koper, J. W., Lamberts, S. W. J., Stewart, P. M., Swaab, D. F. and Fliers, E. (2013), Expression of 11β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 1 in the Human Hypothalamus. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 25: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/jne.12017
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
- Novo Nordisk, European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 20090506
- The Wellcome Trust Programme. Grant Number: 082809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.