Neuroactive Steroids and the Nervous System: Further Observations on an Incomplete Tricky Puzzle
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Neuroendocrinology
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Special Issue: Steroids and the Nervous System This special issue has been prepared in association with the 7th International Steroids and the Nervous System Meeting, Turin, Italy, February, 2013
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 957–963, November 2013
How to Cite
Melcangi, R. C. and Panzica, G. C. (2013), Neuroactive Steroids and the Nervous System: Further Observations on an Incomplete Tricky Puzzle. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 25: 957–963. doi: 10.1111/jne.12110
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.