Roles for Primary Cilia in Gonadotrophin-Releasing Hormone Neurones in the Mouse
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Neuroendocrinology
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Shin, J., Prescott, M., Mair, J. and Campbell, R. E. (2014), Roles for Primary Cilia in Gonadotrophin-Releasing Hormone Neurones in the Mouse. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 26: 18–25. doi: 10.1111/jne.12122
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Royal Society Marsden. Grant Number: 10-UOO-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.