Special Issue Paper
Neuroimaging of brain changes associated with cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Special Issue: Parkinson's Disease and Cognition Guest edited by Nicky Edelstyn and Ellen Poliakoff
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 225–240, September 2013
How to Cite
Christopher, L. and Strafella, A. P. (2013), Neuroimaging of brain changes associated with cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease. Journal of Neuropsychology, 7: 225–240. doi: 10.1111/jnp.12015
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP 110962
- Canada Research Chair program
- E.J. Safra Foundation
- Parkinson Society Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!