Special Issue Paper
Dopaminergic influences on executive function and impulsive behaviour in impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Neuropsychology
Special Issue: Parkinson's Disease and Cognition Guest edited by Nicky Edelstyn and Ellen Poliakoff
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 306–325, September 2013
How to Cite
Leroi, I., Barraclough, M., McKie, S., Hinvest, N., Evans, J., Elliott, R. and McDonald, K. (2013), Dopaminergic influences on executive function and impulsive behaviour in impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease. Journal of Neuropsychology, 7: 306–325. doi: 10.1111/jnp.12026
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!