Severe Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1E caused by a novel p.Phe84Leufs*24 PMP22 point mutation
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Peripheral Nerve Society
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 181–184, June 2013
How to Cite
Vital, A., Sole, G., Casenave, P., Magdelaine, C., Ferrer, X., Vital, C. and Goizet, C. (2013), Severe Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1E caused by a novel p.Phe84Leufs*24 PMP22 point mutation. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 18: 181–184. doi: 10.1111/jns5.12028
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.