HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEM
Job-Related Stress, Emotional Labor, and Depressive Symptoms Among Korean Nurses
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 169–176, June 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, S. L. and Kim, J.-H. (2013), Job-Related Stress, Emotional Labor, and Depressive Symptoms Among Korean Nurses. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 45: 169–176. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12018
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Jeju National University, South Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.