Translation Cost, Quality, and Adequacy
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 185–191, June 2013
How to Cite
Hendrickson, S. G., Harrison, T. C., Lopez, N. A., Zegarra-Coronado, A. G. and Ricks, T. (2013), Translation Cost, Quality, and Adequacy. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 45: 185–191. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12021
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Nursing Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.