The Triple Challenge of Recruiting Older Adults With Dementia and High Medical Acuity in Skilled Nursing Facilities
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 397–404, December 2013
How to Cite
Kolanowski, A., Mulhall, P., Yevchak, A., Hill, N. and Fick, D. (2013), The Triple Challenge of Recruiting Older Adults With Dementia and High Medical Acuity in Skilled Nursing Facilities. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 45: 397–404. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12042
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR). Grant Number: 5 R01 NR012242 02
- NINR. Grant Number: F31NR013304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.