SPECIAL ISSUE ON BASIC NURSING CARE
Basic Nursing Care: Retrospective Evaluation of Communication and Psychosocial Interventions Documented by Nurses in the Acute Care Setting
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 65–72, January 2014
How to Cite
Juvé-Udina, M.-E., Pérez, E. Z., Padrés, N. F., Samartino, M. G., García, M. R., Creus, M. C., Batllori, N. V. and Calvo, C. M. (2014), Basic Nursing Care: Retrospective Evaluation of Communication and Psychosocial Interventions Documented by Nurses in the Acute Care Setting. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 65–72. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12062
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.