HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEMS
Concurrent Incidence of Adverse Events in Hospitals and Nursing Homes
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 187–198, May 2014
How to Cite
Van Gaal, B. G.I., Schoonhoven, L., Mintjes-de Groot, J. A.J., Defloor, T., Habets, H., Voss, A., van Achterberg, T. and Koopmans, R. T.C.M. (2014), Concurrent Incidence of Adverse Events in Hospitals and Nursing Homes. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12063
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMW). Grant Number: 54010002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.