Do Patient Characteristics Influence Nursing Adherence to a Guideline for Preventing Delirium?
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 147–156, May 2014
How to Cite
Ijkema, R., Langelaan, M., van de Steeg, L. and Wagner, C. (2014), Do Patient Characteristics Influence Nursing Adherence to a Guideline for Preventing Delirium?. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12067
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.