The Discrimination of Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to Screen Frailty for Community-Dwelling Elderly People
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 207–215, May 2014
How to Cite
Chang, S.-F., Yang, R.-S., Lin, T.-C., Chiu, S.-C., Chen, M.-L. and Lee, H.-C. (2014), The Discrimination of Using the Short Physical Performance Battery to Screen Frailty for Community-Dwelling Elderly People. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 207–215. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12068
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- NSC. Grant Number: 101–2314-B-227–001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.