HEALTH POLICY AND SYSTEMS
Cultural Correlates of Burden in Primary Caregivers of Older Relatives: A Cross-sectional Study
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 176–186, May 2014
How to Cite
del-Pino-Casado, R., Millán-Cobo, M. D., Palomino-Moral, P. A. and Frías-Osuna, A. (2014), Cultural Correlates of Burden in Primary Caregivers of Older Relatives: A Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 176–186. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12070
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.