Impact of a Smoking Cessation Educational Program on Nurses’ Interventions
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 314–321, September 2014
How to Cite
Sarna, L. P., Bialous, S. A., Kraliková, E., Kmetova, A., Felbrová, V., Kulovaná, S., Malá, K., Roubicková, E., Wells, M. J. and Brook, J. K. (2014), Impact of a Smoking Cessation Educational Program on Nurses’ Interventions. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 314–321. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12086
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care (ISNCC)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation
- Lulu Wolf Hassenplug Endowed Chair fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.