PROFESSION AND SOCIETY
Honorary and Ghost Authorship in Nursing Publications
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 416–422, November 2014
How to Cite
Kennedy, M. S., Barnsteiner, J. and Daly, J. (2014), Honorary and Ghost Authorship in Nursing Publications. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 46: 416–422. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12093
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.