The cast imaging of the osteon lacunar-canalicular system and the implications with functional models of intracanalicular flow
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Anatomy © 2012 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 222, Issue 2, pages 193–202, February 2013
How to Cite
Pazzaglia, U. E. and Congiu, T. (2013), The cast imaging of the osteon lacunar-canalicular system and the implications with functional models of intracanalicular flow. Journal of Anatomy, 222: 193–202. doi: 10.1111/joa.12004
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!