Dual origin, development, and fate of bovine pancreatic islets
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Anatomy © 2012 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 222, Issue 3, pages 358–371, March 2013
How to Cite
Merkwitz, C., Lochhead, P., Böttger, J., Matz-Soja, M., Sakurai, M., Gebhardt, R. and Ricken, A. M. (2013), Dual origin, development, and fate of bovine pancreatic islets. Journal of Anatomy, 222: 358–371. doi: 10.1111/joa.12014
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!