The seminiferous epithelial cycle and microanatomy of the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) and southern hairy-nosed wombat (Lasiorhinus latifrons) testis
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Anatomy © 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 222, Issue 3, pages 380–389, March 2013
How to Cite
Oishi, M., Takahashi, M., Amasaki, H., Janssen, T. and Johnston, S. D. (2013), The seminiferous epithelial cycle and microanatomy of the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) and southern hairy-nosed wombat (Lasiorhinus latifrons) testis. Journal of Anatomy, 222: 380–389. doi: 10.1111/joa.12020
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!