Localization of the primordial vomeronasal organ and its relationship to the associated gland in lungfish
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Anatomy © 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 222, Issue 4, pages 481–485, April 2013
How to Cite
Nakamuta, S., Nakamuta, N., Taniguchi, K. and Taniguchi, K. (2013), Localization of the primordial vomeronasal organ and its relationship to the associated gland in lungfish. Journal of Anatomy, 222: 481–485. doi: 10.1111/joa.12025
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- The United Graduate School of Veterinary Sciences, Gifu University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!