Anatomical knowledge among medieval folk artists: osteological interpretation of two Dance of Death motifs
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 223, Issue 2, pages 105–111, August 2013
How to Cite
Petaros, A., Čulina, T., Šuran, A. and Škrobonja, A. (2013), Anatomical knowledge among medieval folk artists: osteological interpretation of two Dance of Death motifs. Journal of Anatomy, 223: 105–111. doi: 10.1111/joa.12069
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!