Chronotopographical distribution patterns of cell death and of lectin-positive macrophages/microglial cells during the visual system ontogeny of the small-spotted catshark Scyliorhinus canicula
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 223, Issue 2, pages 171–184, August 2013
How to Cite
Bejarano-Escobar, R., Blasco, M., Durán, A. C., Martín-Partido, G. and Francisco-Morcillo, J. (2013), Chronotopographical distribution patterns of cell death and of lectin-positive macrophages/microglial cells during the visual system ontogeny of the small-spotted catshark Scyliorhinus canicula. Journal of Anatomy, 223: 171–184. doi: 10.1111/joa.12071
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: BFU2007-67540
- Junta de Extremadura. Grant Number: PRI06A195
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!