The ‘unskilled and unaware’ effect is linear in a real-world setting
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Special Issue: Anatomical Education
Volume 224, Issue 3, pages 279–285, March 2014
How to Cite
Sawdon, M. and Finn, G. (2014), The ‘unskilled and unaware’ effect is linear in a real-world setting. Journal of Anatomy, 224: 279–285. doi: 10.1111/joa.12072
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!