Investigating tendon mineralisation in the avian hindlimb: a model for tendon ageing, injury and disease
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 223, Issue 3, pages 262–277, September 2013
How to Cite
Agabalyan, N. A., Evans, D. J. R. and Stanley, R. L. (2013), Investigating tendon mineralisation in the avian hindlimb: a model for tendon ageing, injury and disease. Journal of Anatomy, 223: 262–277. doi: 10.1111/joa.12078
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- The Anatomical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!