These authors contributed equally to this study.
Origin of the unique morphology of the shoulder girdle in turtles
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 223, Issue 6, pages 547–556, December 2013
How to Cite
Nagashima, H., Hirasawa, T., Sugahara, F., Takechi, M., Usuda, R., Sato, N. and Kuratani, S. (2013), Origin of the unique morphology of the shoulder girdle in turtles. Journal of Anatomy, 223: 547–556. doi: 10.1111/joa.12116
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!