Surfactant protein D (SP-D) deficiency is attenuated in humanised mice expressing the Met(11)Thr short nucleotide polymorphism of SP-D: implications for surfactant metabolism in the lung
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 223, Issue 6, pages 581–592, December 2013
How to Cite
Knudsen, L., Ochs, K., Boxler, L., Tornoe, I., Lykke-Sorensen, G., Mackay, R.-M., Clark, H. W., Holmskov, U., Ochs, M. and Madsen, J. (2013), Surfactant protein D (SP-D) deficiency is attenuated in humanised mice expressing the Met(11)Thr short nucleotide polymorphism of SP-D: implications for surfactant metabolism in the lung. Journal of Anatomy, 223: 581–592. doi: 10.1111/joa.12120
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Wessex Medical Research
- Alfred Benzon Foundation
- German Research Foundation DFG. Grant Number: SFB587-B18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!