Pregnancy-induced remodelling and enhanced endothelium-derived hyperpolarization-type vasodilator activity in rat uterine radial artery: transient receptor potential vanilloid type 4 channels, caveolae and myoendothelial gap junctions
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 223, Issue 6, pages 677–686, December 2013
How to Cite
Senadheera, S., Bertrand, P. P., Grayson, T. H., Leader, L., Murphy, T. V. and Sandow, S. L. (2013), Pregnancy-induced remodelling and enhanced endothelium-derived hyperpolarization-type vasodilator activity in rat uterine radial artery: transient receptor potential vanilloid type 4 channels, caveolae and myoendothelial gap junctions. Journal of Anatomy, 223: 677–686. doi: 10.1111/joa.12127
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC). Grant Number: APP1048885
- NHMRC Dora Lush Scholarship. Grant Number: GNT0630768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!