Periosteal thickness and cellularity in mid-diaphyseal cross-sections from human femora and tibiae of aged donors
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 224, Issue 2, pages 142–149, February 2014
How to Cite
Moore, S. R., Milz, S. and Knothe Tate, M. L. (2014), Periosteal thickness and cellularity in mid-diaphyseal cross-sections from human femora and tibiae of aged donors. Journal of Anatomy, 224: 142–149. doi: 10.1111/joa.12133
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!