Interspecific scaling patterns of talar articular surfaces within primates and their closest living relatives
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 224, Issue 2, pages 150–172, February 2014
How to Cite
Yapuncich, G. S. and Boyer, D. M. (2014), Interspecific scaling patterns of talar articular surfaces within primates and their closest living relatives. Journal of Anatomy, 224: 150–172. doi: 10.1111/joa.12137
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- BCS. Grant Number: 1317525
- NSF DDIG SBE. Grant Number: 1028505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!