Ontogeny of the female femur: geometric morphometric analysis applied on current living individuals of a Spanish population
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 225, Issue 3, pages 346–357, September 2014
How to Cite
Pujol, A., Rissech, C., Ventura, J., Badosa, J. and Turbón, D. (2014), Ontogeny of the female femur: geometric morphometric analysis applied on current living individuals of a Spanish population. Journal of Anatomy, 225: 346–357. doi: 10.1111/joa.12209
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2006-02170/BTE
- Catalonian Government. Grant Number: 2009SGR884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!