Interspecies comparison of stellate cell-containing macula flavae and vitamin A storage in vocal fold mucosa
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 Anatomical Society
Journal of Anatomy
Volume 225, Issue 3, pages 298–305, September 2014
How to Cite
Toya, Y., Riabroy, N., Davis, C. R., Kishimoto, Y., Tanumihardjo, S. A., Bless, D. M. and Welham, N. V. (2014), Interspecies comparison of stellate cell-containing macula flavae and vitamin A storage in vocal fold mucosa. Journal of Anatomy, 225: 298–305. doi: 10.1111/joa.12211
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- National Institute on Deafness and other Communication Disorders of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DC004428, R01 DC010777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!