I am grateful for comments and suggestions from the participants of the workshop ‘Agrarian transformation in India: its significance for left politics’, Wolfson College, Oxford and from the Journal's anonymous referees.
The Agrarian Question in Neoliberal India: Agrarian Transition Bypassed?
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Special Issue: Agrarian Transitions and Left Politics in India
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 382–404, July 2013
How to Cite
Lerche, J. (2013), The Agrarian Question in Neoliberal India: Agrarian Transition Bypassed?. Journal of Agrarian Change, 13: 382–404. doi: 10.1111/joac.12026
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!