We would like to thank three anonymous referees for their very helpful comments. The usual disclaimers apply.
The Maoist Movement in India: Some Political Economy Considerations
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Special Issue: Agrarian Transitions and Left Politics in India
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 365–381, July 2013
How to Cite
Basu, D. and Das, D. (2013), The Maoist Movement in India: Some Political Economy Considerations. Journal of Agrarian Change, 13: 365–381. doi: 10.1111/joac.12028
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!