Soyeon Shim (email@example.com) is a professor and Dean of the School of Human Ecology at University of Wisconsin-Madison. Joyce Serido (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an assistant research professor in the Norton School of Family and Consumer Science and Leslie Bosch (LBosch@azcc.arizona.edu) is a doctoral candidate in the Norton School of Family and Consumer Sciences, both at the University of Arizona. Chuanyi Tang (email@example.com) is an assistant professor of marketing in the College of Business & Public Administration at Old Dominion University. The authors wish to thank National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) and Citi Foundation for funding the study.
Financial Identity-Processing Styles Among Young Adults: A Longitudinal Study of Socialization Factors and Consequences for Financial Capabilities
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 128–152, Spring 2013
How to Cite
SHIM, S., SERIDO, J., BOSCH, L. and TANG, C. (2013), Financial Identity-Processing Styles Among Young Adults: A Longitudinal Study of Socialization Factors and Consequences for Financial Capabilities. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 128–152. doi: 10.1111/joca.12002
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) and Citi Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!