Aimee Dinnin Huff (email@example.com) is a doctoral candidate; June Cotte (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Associate Professor, both at Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University (formerly University of Western Ontario). This article is based on a portion of the first author's dissertation. This research was funded by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research grant to the second author. The authors would like to thank the following individuals who helped refine early versions of this article: Eric Arnould, Russell Belk, David Crockett, Markus Giesler, Lisa Peñaloza and Linda Scott.
Complexities of Consumption: The Case of Childcare
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 72–97, Spring 2013
How to Cite
HUFF, A. D. and COTTE, J. (2013), Complexities of Consumption: The Case of Childcare. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 72–97. doi: 10.1111/joca.12004
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!