J. Michael Collins (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Consumer Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison. M.D. Schmeiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Economist at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Washington, DC. Carly Urban (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Montana State University. The authors gratefully acknowledge the Homeownership Preservation Foundation for its contributions to this project, as well as Jonathon Latner for research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Board or any part of the Federal Reserve System.
Protecting Minority Homeowners: Race, Foreclosure Counseling and Mortgage Modifications
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 289–310, Summer 2013
How to Cite
COLLINS, J. M., SCHMEISER, M. D. and URBAN, C. (2013), Protecting Minority Homeowners: Race, Foreclosure Counseling and Mortgage Modifications. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 289–310. doi: 10.1111/joca.12006
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!