Vincenzina Caputo, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Food and Resource Economics, Korea University. Achilleas Vassilopoulos, MSc (email@example.com) is a PhD candidate in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Agricultural University of Athens. Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Professor and Tyson Chair in Food Policy Economics in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, University of Arkansas, and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Food and Resource Economics, Korea University. Maurizio Canavari, PhD (email@example.com) is an Associate Professor in the Department of Agricultural Sciences, Alma Mater Studiorum-University of Bologna. This work was partly supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (NRF-2011-330-B00074).
Welfare Effects of Food Miles Labels
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 311–327, Summer 2013
How to Cite
CAPUTO, V., VASSILOPOULOS, A., NAYGA, R. M. and CANAVARI, M. (2013), Welfare Effects of Food Miles Labels. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 311–327. doi: 10.1111/joca.12009
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!