Invited article. David C. Vladeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Professor at Georgetown Law. This essay draws on my experience as Director of the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection, a position I held from June 2009 through the end of 2012. I remain a consultant to the agency. Nothing in this essay necessarily reflects the views of the FTC. This essay is dedicated to the men and women of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection who work tirelessly to protect American consumers from unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the marketplace.
Colston Warne Lecture
Debt's Dilemmas: ACCI's Annual Colston Warne Lecture†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 358–374, Summer 2013
How to Cite
VLADECK, D. C. (2013), Debt's Dilemmas: ACCI's Annual Colston Warne Lecture. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 358–374. doi: 10.1111/joca.12011
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!