Ralph L. Quinones (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Associate Professor of Business Law, at Loyola Marymount University. Robert D. Winsor (email@example.com) is a Professor of Marketing at Loyola Marymount University. Anthony Patino (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at University of Baltimore. Peter Hoffmann is an Attorney at Law at Rains Lucia Stern, PC.
Reviews and Commentaries
The Regulation of Dietary Supplements Within the United States: Flawed Attempts at Mending a Defective Consumer Safety Mechanism
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 328–357, Summer 2013
How to Cite
QUINONES, R. L., WINSOR, R. D., PATINO, A. and HOFFMANN, P. (2013), The Regulation of Dietary Supplements Within the United States: Flawed Attempts at Mending a Defective Consumer Safety Mechanism. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 328–357. doi: 10.1111/joca.12012
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!