Andrew M. Baker (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor at San Diego State University. George P. Moschis (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the Alfred Bernhardt Research Professor, and Director of the Center for Mature Consumer Studies at Georgia State University. Fon Sim Ong (email@example.com) is Professor of Marketing, and Head of Marketing Department at Taylor's University. Fon Sim is also a Research Fellow at Graduate School of Business, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia. Ra-pee Pattanapanyasat (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Ph.D. Candidate at Mahidol University, Thailand.
Materialism and Life Satisfaction: The Role of Stress and Religiosity
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 548–563, Fall 2013
How to Cite
BAKER, A. M., MOSCHIS, G. P., ONG, F. S. and PATTANAPANYASAT, R.-P. (2013), Materialism and Life Satisfaction: The Role of Stress and Religiosity. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 548–563. doi: 10.1111/joca.12013
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!