Mariam Beruchashvili (email@example.com) is an Associate Professor of Marketing at California State University, Northridge and Risto Moisio (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Associate Professor of Marketing at California State University, Long Beach.
Is Planning an Aid or an Obstacle? Examining the Role of Consumers' Lay Theories in Weight Loss
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 404–431, Fall 2013
How to Cite
BERUCHASHVILI, M. and MOISIO, R. (2013), Is Planning an Aid or an Obstacle? Examining the Role of Consumers' Lay Theories in Weight Loss. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 404–431. doi: 10.1111/joca.12014
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!