Scot Burton (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Distinguished Professor and Walmart Chair in the Department of Marketing, Sam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas. Andrea Heintz Tangari (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor at Wayne State University, Department of Marketing. Elizabeth Howlett (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Professor in the Department of Marketing, Sam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas. Anna M. Turri (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor at Texas State University, Department of Marketing, McCoy College of Business Administration. The authors gratefully acknowledge support for this research from the Center for Retailing Excellence, Sam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
How the Perceived Healthfulness of Restaurant Menu Items Influences Sodium and Calorie Misperceptions: Implications for Nutrition Disclosures in Chain Restaurants
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: The New Era in Consumer Protection Regulation
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 62–95, Spring 2014
How to Cite
BURTON, S., TANGARI, A. H., HOWLETT, E. and TURRI, A. M. (2014), How the Perceived Healthfulness of Restaurant Menu Items Influences Sodium and Calorie Misperceptions: Implications for Nutrition Disclosures in Chain Restaurants. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 62–95. doi: 10.1111/joca.12015
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!