Julie V. Stanton (email@example.com) is an Associate Professor of Marketing at The Pennsylvania State University and Deirdre T. Guion (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at North Carolina Central University.
Taking Advantage of a Vulnerable Group? Emotional Cues in Ads Targeting Parents
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 485–517, Fall 2013
How to Cite
STANTON, J. V. and GUION, D. T. (2013), Taking Advantage of a Vulnerable Group? Emotional Cues in Ads Targeting Parents. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 485–517. doi: 10.1111/joca.12018
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!