Veronica L. Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Towson University. Kendra Fowler (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor at Youngstown State University. Pamela Grimm (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Associate Professor at Kent State University.
Conceptualization and Exploration of Attitude toward Advertising Disclosures and Its Impact on Perceptions of Manipulative Intent
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 564–587, Fall 2013
How to Cite
THOMAS, V. L., FOWLER, K. and GRIMM, P. (2013), Conceptualization and Exploration of Attitude toward Advertising Disclosures and Its Impact on Perceptions of Manipulative Intent. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 564–587. doi: 10.1111/joca.12019
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!