Stephanie Moulton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cäzilia Loibl (email@example.com) are both Associate Professors at The Ohio State University. Anya Samak (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Assistant Professor, and J. Michael Collins (email@example.com) is an Associate Professor, both at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The research reported herein was performed pursuant to grants from the US Social Security Administration (SSA) funded as part of the Financial Literacy Research Consortium and from The Ohio State University's Office of University Outreach and Engagement. The opinions and conclusions expressed are solely those of the authors and do not represent the opinions or policy of SSA or any agency of the federal government.
Borrowing Capacity and Financial Decisions of Low-to-Moderate Income First-Time Homebuyers
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 375–403, Fall 2013
How to Cite
MOULTON, S., LOIBL, C., SAMAK, A. and MICHAEL COLLINS, J. (2013), Borrowing Capacity and Financial Decisions of Low-to-Moderate Income First-Time Homebuyers. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 47: 375–403. doi: 10.1111/joca.12021
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!